ST JOSEPH'S SCHOOL
our pARENT, TEACHERS, FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
VISION - Our students will be confident, connected, actively involved lifelong learners.
The PTFA meet once a month on the third Tuesday of each term at 7pm in the staffroom.
Refer to the school newsletter for the next meeting date and updates. Any parent or friend of the school can join the PTFA and can join by coming along to a meeting.
Please contact the school for further information.
Who are the PTFA?
- A gathering of parents,teachers and friends of the school.
- A group who meet to discuss items of interest which are relevant to the children, school life and the school community.
- A formally recognized group of parents, teachers and friends who meet with the blessing of the school to discuss and act on areas of interest within the school and its community.
- A group of parents who have the education, health and welfare of the children at heart.
- A group of parents who want the best for their children and others in the school.
- A fundraising committee
Mrs Rachel Hocken (Interim)
Ms Joanne Shortall
Mrs Elisa Miller